Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Homemade Lemon-Lime Soda [Paleo/Primal, Fermented, Raw]



I use apple cider vinegar when I have sore throat. I know it has so many benefits so I try to think of the way to consume it other than putting in salad dressings. I saw my friend's post on Facebook Healthy Living By BUD and she made "healthy apple cider vinegar soda drink," and alternate fix for soda. though I don't care much for soda forever but this tastes pretty good. She simply uses water, ice cubes, vinegar, and raw honey and did high speed shaking but I didn't so mine contains no bubbles. So i would be helpful if you have mixer bottle.

Ingredients:
1 cup Coconut Water
1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon Lime Juice
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1/2 teaspoon Raw Honey (more if you'd like it sweeter)
pinch of salt
a few ice cubes

Instructions:
1. Put all the ingredient in a bottle. (when I made it I just put in a cup and stirred so it didn't create much bubbles but tastes great!)
2. Use you all your triceps, biceps, arm flexors, and extensors, etc... to shake the mix as quick as possible.

3. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment